This is to confirm, on behalf of Dev-Union Inc., a private limited company, duly incorporated and organized under the laws of Estonia, with its registered address in P.O BOX 3321.Drake Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, BVI (hereinafter referred to as “Dev-Union”), that
________________, a company registered under the laws of ________________, with registration number ________________, with its registered address in __________________________________________________________________________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Publisher”) is registered in the Affiliate Program operated by us with effective registration date of ________________.
The cooperation between Dev-Union and the Publisher is established in accordance with and bound by the Affiliate Programme General Terms and Conditions for Publishers published in the Affiliate Program’s Panel Voluum, which were acknowledged and accepted by the Publisher upon its enrollment in DevUnion. The Affiliate Programme General Terms and Conditions for Publishers in force as of the date of this Statement are attached hereto.
It is hereby confirmed that the details of cooperation between Dev-Union and the Publisher are specified in the Program, including in particular the following detailed information:
Product available for Publisher : All campaigns available in the Panel Voluum
Allowed countries per product Allowed countries per product are provided on request by the Account Manager
Payment Plan Pay per Lead/Pay per Action (depending on the Advertiser) CPA, CPL
Conversion Point Lead verified by Advertiser
Method of payments Bank Transfer, Epayments
Settlement Period ___ days (no longer than 6 months)
Payment terms 7/15/30 days from the date of submission of the correct invoice for payment by bank transfer or by platform statistics on e-wallet of the payment system
Minimum payout ____ USD/EUR
This Statement was issued upon the Publisher’s request.
Dev-Union reserves the right to amend the Affiliate Programme Terms and Conditions for Publishers, the current version thereof may be accessed at www.dev-union.com.
_______________________ Issued on ____________
Director, on behalf of Dev-Union Inc.
Attachment to the Statement on Cooperation within “dev-union.com”
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PUBLISHERS
The Operator runs the Affiliate Programme online, which aims to increase the sales of Products and services of Advertisers. As part of the Programme, Advertisers determine the rates that will be paid to Publishers for specific Actions and provide promotional materials that can be used in the promotion of their Products and services. Publishers advertise Advertiser’s Products generating Actions. Publishers receive remuneration from Advertisers (through the Operator).
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the following expressions shall have the following meaning:
“Account Manager” – a person who acts on the Operator’s behalf and is responsible for supporting and registering Publishers in the Panel. The Account Manager may be contacted by a Publisher via e-mail or any other available means of communication (e.g. messaging and telecommunication applications) depending on a Publisher's preferences.
“Action” – any action performed by a User, for which the Publisher is eligible for remuneration or running a Code (e.g. clicking on an ad, registration on a website or filling out a contact form, etc.). The Actions are indicated in the Panel.
“Advertiser” – a legal or natural person which is a customer of the Operator, for whom the Operator runs the Affiliate Programme. The Advertiser orders a Campaign through the Account Manager, by indicating the Action and the remuneration. The Advertiser takes full responsibility for their Products and Advertising Materials.
“Advertising Materials” – an advertisement, a banner or any other advertising, marketing
or promotional material promoting the Products or services of an Advertiser, submitted by the Advertiser through the Panel, which can be used by a Publisher during Campaigns.
“Affiliate Programme” – a programme that is run by the Operator to increase the sales of Products and services listed in the Panel, which a Publisher can sign up to. The Affiliate Programme enables a Publisher to obtain remuneration for Actions.
“Agreement” – the General Terms and Conditions after being accepted by the candidate for a Publisher and after the candidate for a Publisher is accepted by the Operator and the Advertiser.
“Artificial Traffic” – it is a collective term for inappropriate Actions, which can be caused (for example, but not only) by automatic loading of a website, the software updating indexes of Internet search engines, web crawlers, requests sent via e-mail or discussion websites like chatrooms, script generators, placing links on websites other than those reported by the Publisher, Clicks that are not generated by web browsers, Clicks which are not preceded by an activation of a link by the User who wants to connect to a particular website.
“Campaign” – an order made by Advertisers for Publishers to acquire specific Actions at a specified cost, for a specific Product or service, in a particular market, using specific promotional materials, within a specified time period and possibly additional limiting parameters.
„Confidential Information" — all information or/and documents of commercial value, especially information, technological, organisational, financial and all data shared by and exchanged between the Parties, including companies, know-how, procedures, markets, customers, products, strategy, property, liabilities, prices, profits, employees, agents and distributors, and other information without limitation disclosed or submitted, whether orally, in writing, via e-mail or via other media and devices, concerning any of the Parties or the Advertisers; the disclosure of which might expose the Operator or the Advertisers to harm or damage.
“Codes” – mechanisms for registering an Action in the systems of an Operator.
“Numbers” – the basis for determining and paying remuneration to a Publisher for Publisher’s Actions, which are available in the Panel. The Numbers include: a rate, a number of conversions and a total amount for the settlement period.
“Operator's Website” – a website which is run by the Operator. In order to enroll for the programme each Advertiser and Publisher must unconditionally accept the provisions of the Terms and Conditions indicated.
“Panel” – special software used by the Operator having the functions needed to operate the Affiliate Programme.
“Product” – a product or service of an Advertiser advertised by a Publisher when generating Actions.
“Publisher” – means a legal or natural person registered on the Operator’s Website, who provides services online and has unconditionally accepted the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
„Representative" — with regard to each Party - a management member of the Party to the Statement (whether of the Board of Directors, the Supervisory Board, the Audit Commission) as well as an employee or adviser, including legal and financial advisers whose scope of activity is or will be concerned with the cooperation with the other Party.
“User” – means any person who made Actions under the Affiliate Programme, for which the Publisher will be remunerated.
“Terms and Conditions” – means these General Terms and Conditions.
„Third Party" — any natural person, legal person, corporate body, non-corporate body or any other entity, not being a Party to the Statement nor a Representative of any of the Parties nor an Advertiser.
§ 2. Preliminary provisions
1. The Operator runs the Affiliate Programme, which allows Advertisers to increase the sales of their Products and gives Publishers a chance to obtain remuneration for Actions.
2. The condition of participation in the Affiliate Programme is the acceptance of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions by a Publisher and the acceptance of a Publisher by the Operator and the Advertiser.
3. By clicking on the “Register” button on the Operator's Website, the Publisher unconditionally accepts all the provisions of the Terms and Conditions and makes the Operator an offer to conclude an agreement on the conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, you are unable to conclude an Agreement and use the Affiliate Programme.
4. A Candidate for a Publisher is bound by the offer from the date when the Candidate for a Publisher clicked on the “Register” button on the Operator's Website.
5. If the Candidate for a Publisher does not receive any notification from Account Manager confirming that they have been granted the status of the Publisher, within the period specified in section 4, this means that the Operator has not accepted the offer of the candidate for a Publisher, that the candidate has not received the Publisher status, and that no Agreement was made between them and the Operator. The conclusion of the Agreement on the conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions occurs only after the approval of the candidate for a Publisher by the Operator.
6. The candidate for a Publisher shall be notified by the Account Manager about being awarded the status of a Publisher and about the conclusion of an Agreement between the Operator and the Publisher.
7. The Operator shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the candidate for a Publisher in connection with the fact that they counted on concluding the Agreement with the Operator.
8. Any costs incurred by the candidate for a Publisher in connection with making the above offer and other activities aiming to conclude the Agreement as provided above, shall be borne only by the candidate for a Publisher and the liability for them cannot be transferred to the Operator.
9. The Affiliate Programme may at any time be modified or terminated by the Operator. Subsequent assignments can be made without restrictions.
10. Information about the Affiliate Programme, including its modifications or termination, will be sent each time to the e-mail address of the Publisher by the Operator provided during the registration.
§ 3. Rights and obligations of the Operator
1. The Operator runs the Affiliate Programme online in order to increase the sales of Products and services of Advertisers.
2. The Operator has the right to unilaterally decide to refuse or cease running the Affiliate Programme with respect to specific Products or to decide not to run or cease running the Affiliate Programme in specific markets/countries.
3. The Account Manager, on behalf of the Operator, provides the Publishers with all necessary information about Products and their Actions’ statistics via e-mail or other available means of communication.
4. The Operator is responsible for making available the following information: Products of Advertisers, Advertising Materials, methods of settlement with Publishers, methods and terms of payment of remuneration for Publishers, specific conditions for Products. All necessary information is available either through Account Manager or in the Panel.
5. The Operator makes available to the Publishers the Advertising Materials provided by the Advertisers through the Account Manager or via the Panel. The Publishers can download the Advertising Materials and use them to generate Actions. In addition, the Operator provides the Publishers with links to websites containing, among other things, information, brochures, labels, packaging designs, safety certificates, country restrictions and any other content that can be useful to generate Actions. The Operator grants Publishers a non-exclusive and non-transferable worldwide sub-licence, unlimited as to the time and languages, to use Advertising/Promotional Materials submitted through the Panel (including the materials referred to in section 5) to carry out the Actions.
6. The Operator reserves the right not to disclose all of the Advertising Materials provided by the Advertisers in the Panel. In this case, The Publisher may access the Advertising Materials through the Account Manager.
7. The Operator is obliged to supervise the Actions carried out by Publishers, in order to, among other things, determine the amount of remuneration of the Publishers. The settlement models used for making settlements with Publishers include CPA – Cost per acquisition, CPL – cost per lead. Information on the settlement model is contained in the Panel.
8. The Operator discloses information on the Publisher’s Actions as well as websites and other means to generate them to the relevant Advertisers of the Products. The Operator reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Publisher’s right to carry out Actions with respect to specific Products upon demand of the respective Advertiser.
9. The Operator provides all technical, administrative and IT support to the Publishers
in connection with the Affiliate Programme. Such support is provided at the request of the Publisher reported to the Account Manager.
10. The Operator is responsible for maintaining individual Publisher accounts.
11. After registering on the Operator's Website, The Account Manager shall provide each individual Publisher with the data required to log in and use the individual Publishers account in the Panel (login and password) that the Publisher is obliged to keep strictly confidential (Publisher must not disclose or distribute them in any way).
12. The Operator reserves the right to develop the Panel and introduce changes or other modifications to the Panel. In connection with this right, the Publisher acknowledges that the individual Publisher account and the Affiliate Programme may be changed, provided that this does not affect the Terms and Conditions.
§ 4. Rights and obligations of the Publisher
1. The Publisher shall comply with the requirements of the Affiliate Programme indicated in the Panel.
2. The Publisher is obliged to use trademarks, logos and any other industrial/intellectual property rights of the Operator, Advertisers and third parties in accordance with the law and good customs.
3. The Publisher is obliged to check updates concerning the changes in the Affiliate Programme provided to the e-mail address of the Publisher by the Operator, in particular in the event of termination of the Affiliate Programme or changes in the conditions of remuneration for Publishers.
4. The Publisher bears full and sole responsibility for the Actions. The Publisher is obligated to ensure that the information on the Products and services of Advertisers are correct, up-to-date, complete, accurate and consistent with the information available in the Panel. The Publisher agrees to comply with all relevant provisions of national, local and international law.
5. The Publisher declares that the information provided to the Operator and concerning their personal data and their website (if any) is correct, complete and has been submitted in accordance with the laws applicable to the Publisher. The Publisher shall immediately notify the Operator of any changes, by updating this information through the Account Manager or to the official e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The Publisher gives the Operator all following information: full legal name of their company (business name), trading name, registration number, registered office address, tax identification number (a natural person provides their data respectively), e-mail addresses for billing and communication with the Account Manager (and any other available means of communication, if applicable). The Publisher also provides correct, complete and current information concerning their personal data and websites, if applicable. The Publisher is obliged to inform the Operator of any changes in the data referred to in the preceding sentence through the Account Manager or to the official e-mail - email@example.com.
7. The Publisher declares that the rights to all information and works on the website of the Publisher, if any, belong to the Publisher or, if they do not belong to the Publisher, then the owner of the rights to information and works on the website of the Publisher has granted express consent for their publication and for using them for commercial purposes. The Publisher also declares that the information and works referred to in the previous sentence do not violate any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, and that the information and works cannot be in any way be considered as prohibited or offensive.
8. The Publisher must not in any way generate or contribute to generating Artificial Traffic.
9. The Publisher must not in any way interfere, circumvent, disturb or replace the security mechanisms of programmes, applications, processes and data, with the use using technical measures or IT technologies or in any other way.
10. The Publisher shall immediately notify the Operator of any cases of improper or unlawful use of Codes which are known to them or raise their doubts.
11. The Operator has the right to verify the content on the websites of the Publisher, if applicable, related to the participation of the Publisher in the Affiliate Programme. The Operator also has the right to demand that the Publisher stops using the content which gets negative assessment when verified by the Operator or an Advertiser, and the Publisher is obliged to stop using that content. The Operator shall notify the Publisher through the Account Manager of the negative verification referred to in the previous sentence. The Publisher has 3 days from receipt of notification from the Operator to remove the content which has been negatively verified.
§ 5. Remuneration
1. The terms and conditions of remunerating a Publisher for Actions (hereinafter: “Remuneration of the Publisher”) are published in the Panel as the valuation of the Actions as part of Campaigns conducted by the Publisher for a specific Advertiser (hereinafter: “Valuation of Actions”) and are binding upon the Parties until they are amended or cancelled. The Valuation of Actions is a part of the Terms and Conditions and is determined unilaterally by the Operator. The Valuation of Actions that will be paid by the Advertisers to Publishers for specific Actions includes Operator’s profit margin. (Valuation of the Actions is not subject to negotiations).
2. The basis for determining the amount of the Publisher’s Remuneration are the Numbers covering the Actions of the Publisher. The Numbers are the result of the Operator’s supervision over the Actions of the Publisher and is the basis for determining the remuneration of the Publisher in the model indicated in the Panel. Full reports with the detailed data are available on request through the Account Manager.
3. The Parties agree that the services of the Publisher consisting in conducting Campaigns and generating Actions are rendered based on settlement periods the end of which shall be the day of accepting Report by the Account Manager (however, settlement periods shall not at any time be longer than 6 months). The Account Manager decides each time of the chosen lengths of the given settlement period, which must be accepted by the Publisher.
4. The Publisher agrees that the only basis for settlements will be the data obtained by the Operator.
5. The Numbers will be available to the Publisher after logging into the Panel or by the Postback.
6. The Remuneration of the Publisher in the amount resulting from the Numbers will be paid upon a delivery of a correctly issued invoice. The Operator and the Publisher can (or may) decide on a form of payment of Publisher’s Remuneration.
7. The Publisher's invoice shall be sent within 15 days after the end of the settlement period to the e-mail address of the Operator. If the Publisher fails to send the invoice within the specified period, the remuneration will be included within the following settlement period.
8. In case the Publisher determines miscalculations in the Numbers, he shall report them to the Account Manager within 10 days after the end of the settlement period. The Operator will review the Publisher’s reservations without delay and the Report will be corrected or confirmed.
9. The Publisher's remuneration for the Actions will be paid according to the settlement periods agreed with the Account Manager in accordance with the Valuation of the Actions published in the Panel.
10. The minimum payout of the Publisher is 20 USD for the settlement period. If the remuneration of the Publisher does not meet the threshold of the minimum payout agreed with the Account Manager or indicated in the Statement on Cooperation, the remuneration will be included within the following settlement period.
11. The Publisher is responsible for fulfilling all obligations, which it is required to fulfill under generally applicable laws, including paying local taxes.
§ 6. Exclusion of liability
1. The Operator is not liable for any possible costs or damage incurred by the Publisher in connection with the performance of their obligations under the Agreement, with the exception of damages caused to the Publisher due to the exclusive fault of the Operator. The Operator shall in no event be liable for lost profits and damage caused unintentionally to the Publisher.
2. The Operator is not liable for any defects in the operation of the Panel or the Operator's Website, interruption of access to the Panel, breach or loss of data, flaws in the security system, viruses or other harmful software components, or for any damage in the Service, Publisher’s Software and/or on Publisher’s website caused by viruses or software components. The Operator is not liable for any errors in the use of the Codes on the Publisher’s website.
3. The Operator is not responsible if the Advertisers do not meet their obligations under any agreements concluded directly between the Publishers and the Advertisers outside of the Panel.
4. The Operator is not liable for the compliance of the Affiliate Programme with the law in force in countries other than the country of registration of the Operator. The Publisher is solely responsible for the compliance of use of the Affiliate Programme in accordance with the law if the Publisher registers in the Panel from a country other than the country of registration of the Operator.
§ 7. Indemnification against claims
1. The Advertiser agrees to indemnify the Operator and the Publisher against any claims for damages or other demands made against the Operator or the Publisher (hereinafter: “Claims” or “Demands”) resulting from the responsibility of the Advertiser for the Product, i.e. for instance for lawful Product launch and for Advertising Materials made available to the Operator, subject to section 2. If Claims are made against the Operator or the Publisher, the Advertiser undertakes to cover the full amount of any damages and costs incurred by the Operator or the Publisher.
2. The Publisher agrees to pay the full amount of any damages and costs incurred by the Operator or the Advertiser and resulting from generating Actions by the Publisher, including:
a. the use of the Affiliate Programme or the Panel by the Publisher in a way that is incompatible with the provisions or the Agreement, improper or negligent;
b. technical problems or data loss caused by the Publisher in the Panel or on the websites of the Operator or the Publisher, if the Publisher uses its own websites;
c. any other activities of the Publisher related to generating Actions.
§ 8. Term of the Agreement
1. The Agreement shall enter into force after the approval of a candidate for a Publisher as a Publisher by the Operator and shall remain in force until terminated by either Party or by both Parties acting jointly.
2. The Publisher can terminate this Agreement immediately, without notice, at any time. The Publisher must cease the Actions and stop using the Affiliate Programme immediately upon Agreement termination.
3. The Operator, at its sole discretion, may terminate this Agreement immediately, without notice, at any time. In particular, the Operator has the right to terminate the Agreement, in the event that:
a. The Publisher does not comply with generally applicable law or in any way violates any provision of the Agreement;
b. The Publisher generates or tries to generate Artificial Traffic or acts dishonestly or unlawfully in any other way;
c. The Publisher does not generate Actions for a longer period;
d. If the Advertiser or another Publisher make a justified request to the Operator for the termination of the Agreement with the Publisher.
4. Upon the termination of the Agreement, the Publisher must immediately cease generating any Actions.
5. The Operator shall immediately notify the Publisher of the termination of the Agreement either via official e-mail or ... the Account Manager, and the Publisher shall immediately cease advertising Products of the Advertisers.
6. Upon the termination of the Agreement, the Publisher Account is suspended.
7. The Agreement shall be terminated immediately after termination notice is delivered. After the termination of the Agreement, the Publisher is not entitled to any remuneration for the Actions.
§9. Data processing
1. The Publisher consents to the publication of their business name or first and last name in the Panel.
2. The Publisher consents to Advertising Materials and information about the Affiliate Programme being sent to the e-mail address of the Publisher by the Operator as well as to the processing by the Operator of any other information provided by the Publisher in order to implement the Affiliate Programme.
§ 10. Intellectual property rights
1. The Operator is the owner of the names, logos and other marketing signs, including trademarks, used to refer to the Affiliate Programme.
2. Under the Agreement, the Publisher shall not acquire any rights referred to in paragraph 1 or licenses to these rights, except for the right to the license to use Advertising Materials in accordance with §3.5.
1. The Affiliates acknowledges that an unauthorized disclosure of any Confidential Information violating the provisions of the Agreement could cause substantial damage to the Operator's and Advertisers' interests and business activities. Publisher agrees to maintain in confidence and not to disclose the Confidential Information for the whole duration of the term of the Agreement and after its termination, and agrees:
a) not to disclose the Confidential Information to any Third Party;
b) not to use the Confidential Information, in direct or indirect manner, for purposes other than those strictly connected with the scope of the planned Parties' cooperation or with its performance;
2. The above provisions are effective, unless:
a) disclosure is required by binding law and non-disclosure could expose the Publisher bound by confidentiality to criminal or administrative responsibility or,
b) disclosure is required or indispensable to protect the Party's interests in judicial or administrative proceedings, in such case provided that the Publisher — immediately after being informed on a possible duty or need for disclosure and as far as it will be possible prior to such disclosure - take all reasonable steps to promptly and sufficiently notify each other thereof.
3 The information submitted, shared or exchanged by the Parties constitutes Confidential Information, except for information already known or within the public domain prior to the time of the disclosure by the Publisher and the Publisher or his Representatives are not responsible for such disclosure.
§12 Handling of Confidential Information
1. Publisher undertakes to keep the same standard of care in protecting such other Party's Confidential Information as the Publisher normally employs to preserve and safeguard his/her own Confidential Information. Thus the Publisher guarantees a due protection against unauthorized disclosure, copying or usage of Confidential Information.
2. Confidential Information authorized disclosure shall be limited to those Representatives of the Publisher, having an indispensable need to know it in order to carry out cooperation. All Confidential Information and any and all copies thereof shall be returned to the Operator immediately upon receipt of a written request.
3. In the event of entrusting the other Party with the processing of any personal data pursuant to applicable laws, the receiving Party agrees to process the received personal data only within the scope required to perform this Statement and agrees to comply with the provisions of the applicable laws, in particular such Party is obliged to:
a) safeguard all entrusted personal data,
b) process the personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and protect them against disclosure during the whole time of the Statement being in force and after its termination.
1. The Publisher is fully liable for damages to the other Operator and the Advertiser for any harm or damage caused to any of them due to violation of the Confidentiality provisions referred to in section 11, including for any harm or damage caused by the his or her Representatives.
2. The Publisher shall pay to the Operator a contractual penalty for breaching his obligations specified in this Statement of Confidentiality in the amount of EUR 20 000,00 (twenty five thousand euro) for every case of such breach. The Operator is also entitled to demand compensation — especially, but not limited to damages - in excess of the stipulated contractual penalty.
Assignment of rights under the Agreement
1. The Publisher must not assign their rights or obligations under the Agreement in whole or in part to a third party without the prior consent of the Operator expressed in writing.
2. The Publisher agrees that the Operator may transfer its rights and obligations under the Agreement to any third party (natural or legal person) and disclose and provide information about the Publisher’s website, e-mail address, etc. to any third party in connection with the transfer of rights and obligations under the Agreement.
§ 15. Final Provisions
1. The Parties agree that if it is found that any of the provisions of the Agreement is ineffective under the law, it shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions thereof, unless on the basis of the given circumstances it is evident that without the provisions, which were deemed ineffective, the Agreement would not have been concluded.
2. The Parties agree that the Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Operator and the Publisher.
3. In the event that any provision of the Agreement is ineffective under the law, the Parties undertake to immediately amend the Agreement, by introducing substitute provisions whose objective is equivalent or as close as possible to the objective of the provisions, which were deemed ineffective.
4. If it is found that any of the provisions of the Agreement is ineffective under the law and the circumstances clearly indicate that without the provisions that have been deemed ineffective the Agreement would not have been concluded, the Parties undertake to immediately enter into negotiations aimed at concluding a new agreement, whose objective will be equivalent to or as close as possible to the purpose of the Agreement. In order to start the negotiations, one of the Parties must send a written notice to the other Party with a request to start negotiations (notice sent in the form of an e-mail is sufficient). At the request of one of the Parties, the Parties may conduct negotiations with the use of means of distance communication, without the simultaneous physical presence of the Parties (e.g. in the form of a teleconference). Until the negotiations referred to in the preceding sentence are concluded and an agreement is reached, the Parties undertake to fulfill the obligations specified in the Agreement to the extent to which this is not contrary to the mandatory provisions of the law and the legitimate interests of the Parties. In the event of a dispute as to which the Parties are unable to reach an agreement within 90 days of its beginning (i.e. of sending ADR notice in the form of an e-mail to the other Party), each Party shall have the right to refer the issue to a common court in Road Town, Tortola, BVI demanding recognition of a dispute.
5. Any amendments to this Agreement as a result of the circumstances referred to in sections 2 and 3 above shall be made in the same form as the conclusion of the Agreement.
6. Apart from a possibility of making amendments to the Agreement, the Operator reserves the right to modify, improve, amend or terminate the Agreement in all circumstances. The Publisher shall be informed of any changes of this kind via official e-mail of the Operator.
7. If the Publisher does not accept the amendments to the Agreement made by the Operator in accordance with paragraph 5 above, the Publisher is obliged to inform the Operator of this fact not later than within 7 days of receiving a notification of the changes. In this case the Agreement is terminated and the Publisher is obliged to immediately stop using the Affiliate Programme and stop advertising Products and services under the Affiliate Programme.
8. The provisions of the Terms and Conditions do not constitute and shall not be treated as provisions establishing a company or a legal employment relationship between the Operator and the Publisher.
9. The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Estonia. Any dispute arising out of the Agreement shall be considered by a court of law competent for entities based in Road Town, Tortola, BVI.
10. The Terms and Conditions, which become an Agreement between the Operator and the Publisher after being accepted by the Publisher and after the Publisher is approved by the Operator and the Advertiser, are published in the Dev-union.com.
Dev-Union Inc. (14682150), P.O BOX 3321.Drake Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, BVI, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org